Hydraulic&Electric Vertical Home Disabled&Eldly Wheelchair Lift
1. Vertical elevating system. This durable and easy-to-use vertical lift is suitable for indoor or outdoor applications requiring vertical transportation up to 6 meters.
2. It can be directly installed into the ground without architectural supporting pits and easy to operate.
3. Its hydraulic or screw system offers passengers smooth and comfortable transportation and different safety devices remove every hiding risk.
4. Emergency Descending: When there is no power or malfunctions, manually descend the device
5. It's suitable for large-sized newly-built residential estates and those areas where there is compact land resource and etc.
6. This machine max. Lifting height is 6000mm
If you have difficulty using stairs, or use a wheelchair or mobility scooter, then a residential vertical lift is a great way to ensure that you can always safely and conveniently enter and exit your home. All of our porch lifts are designed to be completely resistant to the harshest weather conditions and are an affordable alternative to residential elevators
|Platform size||1 30 0mm(L)* 9 00 mm(W) or customized|
|Max Platform Height||6000mm|
|Min Platform height||80mm|
|Power Output||1. 5 KW|
|Power Input||220V/50HZ/25A (or customized for local power supply)|
|Drive System||Hydraulic or screw|
|Control Mode||Inching Switch or Automatic|
|Drive Control||Self-resetting system|
|Overload||Protection Over current relay|
|Material of Platform||Checkered slip-proof aluminum alloy|
|Painting||Plastic electrostatic spraying|
|Guard panel & drive cabinet (framework)||Aluminum Alloy / 304 stainless steel|
|Operation Panel||Polished aluminum Alloy|
|Working Condition||Both indoors and outdoors|
|Working temperature||From - 5 0 ° ~60 ° C|
|Installation||Non-pit installation, directly fixed to concrete floor (the concrete|
floor below the platform shall not be lower than the ground)
|Emergency Stop||The lifting and lowering process can be stopped immediately|
by pressing the emergency button.
|Safety device||Safety Interlock||Lock the platform when it is out of control|
|Safety Sensor||The operation must be stopped immediately the safety edge meets obstacles during operation.|
|Emergency lowering||The platform can be lowered by opening|
hydraulic valve manually or rolling screw rod.
|Auto-flap||Turn up after lifting|